Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Day 3 of FRN@Brown, Fall 2013.

Tis right. We have begun.

Not only have we begun the semester, but we have begun it with our new volunteer structure. And so far, so good. YES.

I would like to take a moment to thank all of the students who applied to be either a Rep or a Supervisor this year! It was awesome to see the level of engagement and interest everyone has during our Orientation sessions. It's one thing to devote 10 minutes of your time to a pickup per week, but it's another to also spend an hour and a half discussing food insecurity and distribution.

I cannot wait to see what kind of projects we accomplish and goals we create! I'm pumped for this year and, fellow FRNd, I hope you are too.

P.S. I'm not really sure why our Leadership Team is obsessed with images of animals and food right now, but here's the most recent one:


1 comment:

  1. The first thing I noticed about this game is the lack of quality - Dr.
    The first thing I noticed about this game 제주도 출장안마 is 평택 출장안마 the lack of quality. - Dr. 충청남도 출장마사지 Burnaby King 강릉 출장안마 - Pragmatic Play 충청북도 출장마사지 - Slot Games - PCGamesNz

    ReplyDelete